Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer has arrived in Las Vegas

Fidál (Grace), 18 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Tuesday, June 22, 2010 about 11:05 AM Pacific Time

Summer arrived yesterday, so the days are getting shorter instead of longer. The length of the daylight hours does not matter that much because there is never enough time to accomplish everything I have or want to do. I have to pick the projects I complete in a day, at least that way I can get a few things completed.

Yesterday, I completed an essay, submitted the essay to a contest, and went through part of an evaluation for a medical study. Today, I have to pick up a prescription from Walgreens, post to each of my blogs, and figure out why my kitchen counter is so crowded. I also have to set up another spreadsheet in my budget book because we (Mom and I) can get a grant for someone to come in and stay with Mom.

Tomorrow, someone is coming to give me an estimate on remodeling Mom's bathroom and putting in a walk-in or handicap accessible shower. I do not know where the money is going to come from, but I am not going to worry about that until I know how much it is going to cast. I have already had one estimate and I know I cannot afford that estimate, but hope springs eternal even in summer.

No comments: