Thursday, December 06, 2007

Good Morning World

14 Qawl 164 B.E. - Thursday, December 6, 2007 about 9:30 AM PST

It's a beautiful cloudy day in Las Vegas. I'm not sure how long this will last because earlier I saw blue sky peeking out. It's chilly, that's only a personal opinion, but it feels chilly to me. I can hear the neighbor's buzz saw going. He's cutting down the remainder of a tree that died a few months ago and he had the tops removed.

I'm going to have to have a couple of tree removed eventually. The roots are playing havoc with my driveway and I must do something with them. I think that's one of the things I'm going to put on my prayer list. I know prayers are answered because I've experienced answers; some in miraculous ways and others in just the ordinary events of life.

I'm going to go out this afternoon, so I'm going to have to check the weather report that comes to my e-mail box. I don't think it will rain, but you never know. I like the rain, but I don't like driving in it. However, we have to pick up some meds and other stuff today. Before leaving the garage I'll say a prayer of protection. Baha'u'llah revealed several beautiful protection prayers that can be said before leaving the house or in my case the garage.

No comments: