Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Countdown to My Birthday

11 Qawl 164 B.E. - Sunday, December 2, 2007 about 6:38 PM PST

The count down has begun. There are about 22 days left until my birthday on December 24. The question is what do I want for my birthday. I think I would like to go out for prime rib. I want a king cut prime rib with raw horseradish's, a baked potato with sour cream and real butter, creamed spinach, a chef salad with blue cheese dressing. For desert I want chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and french vanilla ice cream.

I have to admit that I would probably take part of the prime rib and baked potato home. I would eat the chef salad, spinach and cake in the restaurant. Just because I want a king cut prime rib dinner doesn't mean I can eat it all at once. Prime rib is one of those meats that taste good when it's warmed over, especially if you have raw horseradish. I can get two or three meals out of one king cut of prime rib.

No comments: