Thursday, May 04, 2017

Thankful Thursday: May 4, 2017

Istijlál (Majesty), 8 Jamál (Beauty) 174 BE - Thursday, May 4, 2017 CE about 12:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...

01. ...that when I dropped my false teeth in the sink yesterday they didn't break;

02. ...for fresh brewed Folgers black silk coffee;

03. ...that we have a car to drive this week;

04. ...for Arizona Real Brewed Sweet tea;

05. ...that I received an increase on my SNAP allotment;

06. ...for the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah because they refresh my soul;

07. ...that I have three entries in my journal celebrating the Bicentenary of Baha'u'llah's birth.

08. ...for Hershey's Milk Chocolate King Size candy bar;

09. ...that I am a member of writing.com'

10. ...for the Baha'i prayer app I was able to download to my smartphone.


No comments: