Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Review of the Third Week in May 2017

That title probably won't hook anyone. I have no excuse for the boring title, but I do have a reason. It's the third week in May, I'm on lesson three of a comma course I'm taking on writing.com, and I just finished a poem about abuse. I'm either tired or depressed; I'm not sure which, and I don't think it matters because I'm tired. 

I've accomplished most of the goals that I made on Monday. I am on the second reading of Commanding the Comma Lesson 3. Once I finish the reread, I can begin the exercise so that I can post it this weekend. Then I have to do the writing exercise. I will do a better job this week in the class then I did last week.  Maybe Ill make tomorrow's entry about commas, since I did the review of the week today. 

No comments: