Thursday, May 11, 2017

Gratitude list for May 11, 2017

Istijlál (Majesty), 15 Jamál (Beauty) 174 Badi - Thursday, May 11, 2017 CE about 7:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time


Today I am thankful...

01. ...for the scriptures of the Baha'i Faith because reading the Holy Writings drives away depression;
02. ...that we have electricity to this apartment because with it I can brew a carafe of coffee everyday;
03. ...for the Arizona sweet tea I had with my lunch.
04. ...that the Baha'i Words quote for May 11 was about the way Baha'u'llah's revelation came to him. I can use that as the basis for my next entry in Bicentenary Poems and Prose.
05. ...for the pleasant weather we have experienced recently in Las Vegas because I have not had to turn the cool air on yet this year.
06. ...that the multi-part blender I sent for last week arrived today.
07. ...for the 16.9 fl. oz. bottles of Niagara water we have in the house because they taste better then the water that comes out of the facet.
08. ...that I had a baked potato for supper with sour cream for supper because it reminded me of the times Mom and I went out for prime rib or steak. Mom always ordered a baked potato with sour cream.
09. ...for that we have an alley to park the car in because on Thursday the street cleaner cleans Sunrise Avenue. If my car is parked in front of the house I will get a $21.00 parking ticket.
10. ...that I still have a working internet connection to this apartment.




No comments: