Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday Contemplations on my Blog Platform

I checked the notes on the blogger class I took on Saturday, May 13. The instructor gave four keys to a good blog, and I added a fifth key. The key I added contained just one word "Act". I still have to finish the exercises suggested for key one, bust since I haven't composed an e-mail to send to five friends, I'm going ahead with the discussion of my blog platform. 

In Saturday's class, I learned about several different blog platform, but the one I'm focusing on is the artist. This is because I'm a poet, and I know it. I also have an intriguing, or, perhaps, weird sense of humor. I'm not sure my sense of humor has much to do with my choice of blog platform because I've had a weird sense of humor all my life. 

I am an artist, 
A poet and an author: 
Inspirational poems. 

No comments: