Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Fortune Cookies Fortune

I had Chinese today for lunch. The fortune read: "Your original ideas will get you well-deserved recognition." I like this because it is positive encouragement, and today I need all the positive thoughts or encouragement that I can get. I am depressed! I was going to write a tiny bit depressed, but I am more depressed then that. I feel better now that I ate lunch, and half the cookie that the fortune came in. 

I always eat the cookie my fortunes come in because I like the taste. I do not know if it is bad luck to eat the cookie the fortune comes in or not. The truth is that it does not matter to me one way or the other. I am not superstitious when it comes to things like walking under ladders or eating fortune cookies. I do not think I have any superstitions. At least, none that manifests themselves in bad or good luck.  

No comments: