Saturday, May 13, 2017

Creation Saturday: Thoughts on Improving my Blog

This morning, about 10:00 AM Central Daylight Time, I participated in a free online blog class. I did this for two reasons. First, the class was taught by a blogger with more than 1,000 followers. Second, the class was free. I have attempted for some time to make money with this blog without much success. True I have experience a little success, but not the amount I would like to experience. 

One of the issues is my message. I do not think it is clear. Another problem is my platform  which I know is not clear. Both of these problem I can solve in approximately 30 days. After contemplating the platform problem, I have come to realize that I am an Artist who prefers to write spiritual stories and poetry. I do not know what my readers or friends think about this, so I am going to e-mail some of my friends and ask them. In the meantime, I will  continue to blog about spiritual poetry, stories, and essays. 

I begin this blog as a spiritual transformation project. Since I have expanded my writing while struggling with my own spiritual transformation. Transformation is difficulty. The butterfly larva inside the cocoon goes through an immense physical change which can  be compared to the spiritual change the soul goes through while partnered with the physical body. I have gotten away from that in the past few years, I will be getting back to that while writing poetry and prose about the subject. 

No comments: