Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Website Wednesday: Writing.com

‘Idál (Justice), 7 Jamál (Beauty) 174 BE - Wednesday, May 3, 2017 CE about 5:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time

My favorite writing website is writing.com. I have been a member since October 31, 2002. I began with a free membership, but after a few months I purchased a basic membership. I then moved up to an upgraded membership followed by a premium membership. I am still at the premium membership level which expires on June 30, 2017. I will not let my membership expire because before the end of June I will extend it for another year.

I like writing.com because of the friendly and encouraging members. I have a portfolio or port to store my creative works. I receive encouraging helpful review of my items. I also enter contest which earns me Gift Points. Another way to earn gift points is through reviewing


No comments: