Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thankful Thursday: 10 things I am thankful for on May 18, 2017

Today I am grateful...

01. ...for freshly brewed Folgers black silk coffee because it is my favorite type of coffee.

02. ...that I can open the front door to let in the (almost) fresh Las Vegas morning air.

03. ...for the Comma Sense class I am taking on writing.com

04. ...that I have two responses from the May fantasy newsletter to post in the June newsletter.

05. ...for a cold 29  fl. oz. can of Arizona Sweet Tea because it is one of my favorite cold drinks.

06. ...that I already have three items for the editor's picks in the June fantasy newsletter.

07. ...for two small oranges that I can eat for my afternoon snack.

08. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn.

09. ...for the 16.9 fl. oz. of bottled water we have in the house.

10. ...that I was able to put the photo of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá in a new frame.

No comments: