Sunday, May 07, 2017

An Exciting Saturday Night and Sunday Morning

Jamál (Beauty), 11 Jamál (Beauty) 174 Badí‘ - Sunday, May 7, 2017 CE about 1:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

I didn't get much sleep last night. Just after I lay back in my recliner I heard several gunshots. It was about 10:25 PM. After the gunshots then I heard police shouting, but I never heard them arrive.  I waited a bit and then looked out the kitchen window. I saw police officers looking for shell casing in the street in front of my house. 
I returned to the recliner and finally went to sleep about midnight. I heard a explosion about 5:00 AM and woke up. The SWAT Team with a K-9 unit was in the courtyard between my apartment building and the one next door. They had a search warrant for one of the units in the building next door. They sent the dog into that apartment and got someone out. 
Needless to say, I didn't get a lot of sleep or rest. I'm tired this afternoon; however, there isn't any use in trying to take a nap. I could be falling asleep on my keyboard, but if I lay down for a nap I can't sleep. I'll probably lay down earlier tonight.

No comments: