Saturday, October 12, 2013

The doorbell woke m up this morning

Jalál (Glory),16 Mashíyyat (Will), 170 BE - Saturday, October 12, 2013 about 5:46 AM

The doorbell woke me up about 3:30 AM. I got up, put on a robe, and answered the door. No one was there, so I closed the door, took my thyroid medication, said a morning prayer, and turned on the computers. Since the bell ring only once it is possible it was part of a dream or my subconscious waking me up. Whatever causes this phenomenon it has been occurring every 30 to 90 days since 2007 or 2008.

I am not worried, but I am not used to it happening. I still get up and go to the door to see if anyone is there. I know it is not a good idea to open the door like that, but the security screen is locked. I an not sure why I open the door, I suspect it is curiosity or the fact that I have had relatives ring my doorbell at odd hours of the day and night.

Normally, when this happens I go back to bed (or in my case I lay down on the couch) and go back to sleep. This morning I could not go back to sleep because I was wide awake and I have projects that I have to complete today. I will take a nap this afternoon if I get sleepy, otherwise I will pack couple of trunks and finish some writing projects.

No comments: