Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Looking Forward to Dawn

Fiḍál (Grace), 12 Mashíyyat (Will), 170 BE - Tuesday, October 8, 2013 about 6:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time

I am looking forward to dawn and carrying the trash out to the garage. All right, taking the trash out is no big deal, but I like the idea of walking in the sun. I enjoy standing in the driveway listening to the birds or watching the neighbor's oak tree lose its leaves. Most of the leaves on that tree are still green; however, some of them have begun falling to the ground.

As I look out my window, I can see the sky turning from deep black to blueish gray. I think we may have a cloud cover, but I cannot be sure until after dawn. Las Vegas in a valley and at first light I cannot be sure if there are clouds or the sky just looks cloudy because the sun is still behind Sunrise Mountain. Since I have not turned on television to watch the news or checked the weather.com, I do not know the forecast for today.

I am planning on staying home, so I do not care what the weather is like. It does not matter if it is cloudy or clear when I am working in the house. All though, I may have to go into the back yard to get the ladder. I noticed  yesterday, when I went onto the patio that the ladder was sitting on the west side of the yard next to a huge oleander bush. I need to put the ladder in the patio or the garage where I can get to it easily.

No comments: