Saturday, October 19, 2013

Too Busy to Play Games in Las Vegas

Jalál (Glory), 4 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 170 BE - Saturday, October 19, 2013 about 4:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Today I was too busy to  play games. I did not log into my online games account and I did not play any of the solitary games on my computer hard drive. I did not think about playing games until about five minutes ago when I decided I needed to make an entry in this blog.Usually I play one or  two games of solitary to help focus my attention, but today I did not need to play the games.

This morning, I went to the Creekside Hospice Memoriam Gathering at the Las Vegas National Golf Club. I was there from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. After leaving the Golf Club, I came home and logged into writing.com. I made an entries in two of my books and wrote a background stories for my antagonist in Midnight in Suburbia. I also fixed me something to eat this afternoon.

I did not miss the solitary games today. I did not even want to play them, which is obvious since I did not think about them. I guess the best way for me to keep from wasting my time playing games is to be too busy at something else. I may be too busy to play them tomorrow, as well. I still have the closet in my bedroom to empty and I think tomorrow I will finish taking the stuff off the shelf and put it in the largest empty trunk I have.

No comments: