Saturday, October 26, 2013

I am on waiting lists in Las Vegas and Searchlight

Jalál (Glory), 11 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 170 BE - Saturday, October 26, 2013 about 5:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I am on another waiting list for a one bedroom apartment, which I cannot afford. I cannot afford to remain in this house and I cannot afford the studio apartment I am going to look at on Monday. I can afford the rents, but I cannot afford the move in fees.  If I am accepted after they places do a credit check and a background check (it is not the background check I am worried about) then I will have to ask my siblings for help with the fees.

I know something will come up that I can afford, I just have to keep on looking. If I do get into the studio, then I have to continue looking for a place because I am not sure I can fit all my books into a studio apartment. I am downsizing as much as possible, but their are some books that I want to keep and take with me.

I looked at a place on Thursday that I like. I did not see the apartment but I saw the building and found out the about what they have going on. There are activities and other fun stuff. Oh well, if I move into the studio then I will have to schedule my own activities. If I schedule my own activities then the only place I will go is spiritual services and the gym. However, those may be the only places I want to go.



No comments: