Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Giving my portfolio a new look

Fiḍál (Grace), 14 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 170 BE - Tuesday, October 29, 2013 about 1:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I joined writing.com on October 31, 2002 and I am still a member. After eleven years, I have decided to give my portfolio new look. I uploaded a picture of Mom and me to the website, I used the picture as a portfolio cover. I also changed the header, so that it now features one of my poems.

I updated the map of my port and moved it so that it is easier for people going there to see. I also put the collection of my Mother's Poems, which I am editing, in the highlights so that it is one of the first thing people see. I have several other things I want to do over the next couple of months. I hope to have everything completed before December 31, 2013, but it may take longer to do everything I want with the port.

Somethings I still have to do...

1. Give all my books and folders covers;

2. Write a detained biography of my life.

3.  Purchase a premium plus membership.



No comments: