Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Busy Tuesday Morning

Fiḍál (Grace), 19 Mashíyyat (Will), 170 BE - Tuesday October 15, 2013 about 1:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time

After a busy Tuesday morning I simply want to take it easy. I was on one or the other of the phones all morning. I called my Internet provider, which is also my cable and land telephone line provider. I signed up for their new bundle because it was cheaper then the one I had with them, which expired some time ago. I now have a two year contract that is less expensive then what I was paying, but I have to move where they have connections.

I am looking for an inexpensive place to live in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, or Boulder City. Those are the cities in southern Nevada that I am sure has the Internet and cable connections I need. I have to find a new place by November 25, at the latest. I talked to my real estate agent yesterday and found out that is when the short-sale of the house will close. Now all I have to do is find an affordable and safe place to life, preferably on the ground floor.

I have osteoarthritis in my knees, so walking up and down stairs is difficult and painful. I hope I can find a senior apartment in Las Vegas because this is where most of my friends are located, However, I will be happy finding one in the Clark County area because I can get a cable hookup. I would also like a place with less expensive utilities then this house. I am tired of trying to figure out how I am going to pay the electric bill. If I have to worry about paying a bill, I would rather worry about the rent then the electric bill.

No comments: