Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Long and Weary Day in Las Vegas

Fiḍál (Grace), 13 Kamál (Perfection), 170 BE - Tuesday, August 13, 2013 about Sunset Pacific Daylight Time

It's been a long and weary, or perhaps I should say worry, day. I'm tired. I should log off, say some prayers, and go to sleep. I plan to spend at least two hours on hold tomorrow attempting to get some help with my power bill. I don't know if I will get help. I don't know if I will do anything except listen to hold music, but I'll try.

I suppose I could go into another rant about all the difficulty I've had, attempting to get assistance. I doubt that another rant would help. It won't help find money for the bill and it will just make me more depressed. I think I will attempt to write a blog entry or two while I'm on hold tomorrow. I don't know what subject I'll write about, but I will attempt to write a blog entry.  I don't have the patience to wait on hold unless I have something else to do besides listen to the silly music.

No comments: