Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Musing: August 26, 2013

Kamál (Perfection), 7 Asmá’ (Names), 170 BE – Monday, August 26, 2013 about 10:55 AM Pacific Time

It has been a busy morning. I got a lot done online; in addition, I washed the dishes, did a load of laundry, and turned in (online) a refill for my prescription eye drops. That sound like a boring morning, which is all right with me because exciting mornings can be stressful.

Sometimes Monday is not my favorite day of the week and this last week in August. There are four months left in 2013, I do not feel I have accomplished anything; however, this is not true. I know I have accomplished something; I am just not sure what.

It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the New Year of 2013. Now here it is almost September and I still feel like I am spinning my wheels. I do not know what causes this feeling. I know I have been depressed, so that may distort my perception and lend to the feeling of hopelessness and the idea that I have made no progress this year.

Another reason for me being down today is the lack of sunshine. The sky above Las Vegas has been cloudy all day. Looking out the living room window can be depressing, especially when I do not see any birds or other animals flying or scampering about. Maybe I need to stop working and fix myself something.

No comments: