Thursday, August 08, 2013

Thankful Thursday: August 8, 2013

Istijlál (Majesty), 8 Kamál (Perfection), 170 BE - Thursday, August 8, 2013 about 6:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...
  1. that I remembered it was Thankful Thursday so that I could make this blog post;
  2. that I received a jar of peanut butter in one of the grocery bags when I picked up my senior food allotment today;
  3. for the beautiful white clouds in the sky;
  4. that the half broken limb on the pine tree in the front yard did not break during the night and block my driveway;
  5. that I live in a quiet neighborhood because I can hear the birds singing in the morning;
  6. that I have a couch to sleep on instead of having to sleep on the floor;
  7. for the poetry of a bird flying back to its nest;
  8. for iced coffee on a hot summer morning;
  9. for ice cube trays because the ice maker in my refrigerator does not work;
  10. for the wind blowing through the elm trees.

No comments: