Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday: August 15, 2013

Istijlál (Majesty), 15 Kamál (Perfection), 170 BE - Thursday, August 15, 2013 about 5:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful for...

the gray morning clouds
transformed by the days first light
into burning coals

a velvet black sky
transformed by the rays of dawn
into joyous blue

Today I am thankful for...
  1. the fruit I have in the fridge for me to eat;
  2. the beauty of another warm August day;
  3. iced coffee to go with my newspaper;
  4. the slow transformation from night to day;
  5. a couch to sleep on that is more comfortable then my bed;
  6. the bird flying past my window;
  7. the mourning dove I saw on my garage roof yesterday;
  8. the prayers and scriptures revealed by Baha'u'llah;
  9. the haiku poetry form;
  10. a car to drive

No comments: