Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Day of Beauty in Las Vegas

Jamal (Beauty), 9 'Izzat (Might), 169 B.E. - Sunday, September 16, 2012 about 9:24 AM Pacific Time

It is Sunday. It is Jamal. It is the day of Beauty. As I sit typing this, I look out my window and see the blue cloudless sky. The sun is bright, while the shadows cast by buildings and trees are dark. It is warm, but not uncomfortably hot.  It is a beautiful day in Las Vegas.

It is a good beginning to a new week. This morning when I got Mom out of bed I noticed that the swelling in her legs has gone down. This is wonderful because perhaps she can begin wearing her shoes again. For the past few weeks Mom has worn only socks because she retains water and her feet swell. Mom will be happy about that because she has been worried about her shoes.

I hope the temperature tomorrow is not hot. I have to go to the store in the morning because there are a couple of necessities I have to buy. This morning, I used the last trash bag in the house so I have to go shopping in the morning. Since I going to the store for trash bags, I should get some other things as well. I need to get unsalted butter because I need it to make grilled cheese sandwiches.

No comments: