Sunday, September 30, 2012

I am in recovery

Jalal (Glory), 4 Mashiyyat (Will), 169 B.E. - Sunday, September 30, 2012 about 12:30 P.M. Pacific Time

I got sick Wednesday, September 26, 2012, about 12:55 A.M. and I am now in recovery. No, I did not go to the doctor because (1) I could not drive myself to the office and (2) I did not have an appointment and I would have to wait too long to see the doctor. I did not call an ambulance because it would have taken me to the Emergency Room where I could have died waiting to see a doctor. If I was die, I was going to die in my own home where I could be in misery without encountering other human beings in misery.

 The following two days I fought the dry heaves, while attempting to get as much work accomplished as as a sick woman can do. On Thursday and Friday I left the house once each day because I was now capable of driving a car without putting myself or anyone else in danger. On Wednesday and Thursday I had beef broth and water for nourishment. On Friday, I ate chicken soup, with milk or water. In addition, on all those days I got Mom out of bed and ready for the C.N.A. give her a bath. I also think I took several naps in between everything else.

I did much better on Saturday and washed two loads of clothes. Today I washed only one load, but I may do another later on; if I have enough energy after washing the dishes and taking out the trash. I still have a cough, but since I am not planning on going out of the house until Tuesday, I am not going to worry about spreading anything around. On Monday, I have to close the books for September and make some online payments.

No comments: