Saturday, September 22, 2012

The first day of autumn in Las Vegas

Jalal (Glory), 15 'Izzat  (Might), 169 B.E. - Saturday, September 22, 2012 about 9:45 A.M. Pacific Time

It is the first day of autumn, Mom and I are sitting in the living room. Mom is sitting in her wheelchair holding  her doll. I am sitting so that I can see Mom and hear Mom, as well as look out the window. It is cloudy today, so the temperature will remain under 100 degrees. That is fine with me because I have had enough of triple digit temperatures this year.

On the first day of autumn, Mom and I ate strawberries and bananas for breakfast. In addition, we each had two donuts and a cup of coffee.  I have given Mom all of her morning meds, so I do not have to worry about convincing her to take any more pills until it is time for lunch. I have also taken Mom's blood pressure twice and both time it was over 100.

No comments: