Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Midweek Reflections on Laundry in Las Vegas

I have decided to do laundry at night. I can put in a load of clothes or sheets before going to bed and take them out in the morning. There was a time when I did not like to do this, but not anymore. It is easier to do a load of laundry every night then it is to do laundry during the day. It might be different if I hung my clothes on the line outside instead of over furniture.

I need to purchase a dryer, but if I do that I have to buy a new one and I do not think we can afford that at this time. A used dryer would be nice, but if I buy one then I have to figure out how to get it home and in the house. A clothes dryer is too big to put in the backseat or trunk of my Kia and I do not have a truck. Even if I did have a truck, I would still have to figure out how to get it into the house.

Doing laundry at night is all right. It is a lot better then doing housework at night. I think I will put in a load of sheets tonight. Then tomorrow I will wash a load of towels. If I wash one load of clothes and hang them across furniture to dry then I can at least keep up with the laundry easily.

No comments: