Monday, November 21, 2011

Happiness is twenty recipes for green beans

Fidál (Grace), 19 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Monday, November 21, 2011 about 6:10 PM Pacific Time

All right, it doesn’t take much to make me happy any more. For the past few weeks, we’ve eaten a lot of green beans, can chicken, and rice. It’s good, but I think I’ve overdid it because Mom doesn’t eat it very good any more, so I have to find different ways to fix green beans because I have an over abundance of canned green beans in my pantry.

A friend sent me a link to 20 Ways to Cook Green Beans. I glanced through the recipes a few minutes ago and they all sound good. Since I’m making a green bean salad this week, I’ll begin fixing one of the other recipes next week. The first thing I need to do is make a list of the ingredients and then check my pantry to see what I have on hand. I’m looking forward to cooking these new (to me anyway) recipes.

No comments: