Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Week begins

Jamál (Beauty), 17 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Sunday, November 20, 2011 about 4:00 PM Pacific Time

Thanksgiving week dawned cloudy and chilly. I fixed Mom the rest of the rice casserole this morning, so she had something hot to eat. However, I have to change the recipe when I make it again to make it more appealing to Mom. I’ll deal with this recipe next week because this week I have Thanksgiving to plan.

I don’t have to plan the Thanksgiving meal because I’m expecting the meal to be delivered. Someone is providing the Thanksgiving day meal for Mom and me, which is a relief because now I can focus on other things. I have to find something for Mom to do at home on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because Mom will be home all day for four days instead of two.

I plan to remain home Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday because I have laundry to do. I can use my washing machine now; I have to hang the cloths on the line to dry, so I hope the sunshines a little more then it did today. If there are clouds, I still have laundry to do, so I’ll have to hang the cloths indoors to dry.

I found out yesterday, that when Mom’s home I can only get one or two loads of laundry washed and dried. I still have to hang those cloths in the closet, but I can do that this evening after Mom goes to bed. I hope I can get more then two loads of laundry done tomorrow while Mom is at the daycare.

No comments: