Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday afternoon Coffee in Las Vegas

Jalál (Glory), 4 Qawl (Speech), 168 BE – Saturday, November 26, 2011 about 1:30 PM Pacific Time

I made a fresh carefree this morning about 5:30 or 6:00 AM, but due to various issues with my mother I am just getting around to drinking a hot cup of coffee. The coffee maker turned off several hours ago, so I had to reheat the coffee up in the microwave. I put the coffee in a large mug and then placed the mug into the microwave and reheated the coffee for 1.25 minutes.

The only way I can reheat coffee in the microwave is by putting the liquid in a mug. I have not taken the trouble to reheat coffee in a small cup, the mug works good and it hold enough coffee for me drink while I am writing or surfing the internet.

As I wrote before, Mom had several issues this morning. Mom spent most of the morning crying for her parents and cousins. Most of the people she wanted to see are probably no longer alive, but there is no use saying that to Mom because she would not believe it and she would be upset. I finally got Mom calmed down and all the morning’s issues resolved or she forgot about them.

Right now, Mom is taking a nap on the couch. The nap probably means she will stay up late or get up early Sunday morning. The problem is that getting upset and crying always wears her out. Mom does not take naps often on the weekend, but when she does, there is no talking her out of it. I have to wake her up about 3:00 PM for a pill. After this morning, I am tired myself; however, I cannot take a nap because there is no one else to take care of Mom. Instead of a nap, I will reheat another mug of coffee.

No comments: