Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am Tired in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 10 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Sunday, November 12, 2011 about 5:15 PM Pacific Time

It’s Saturday evening sometime after sunset. I’m tired. It’s been a long and weary day. I had to put my plans to go to the bank this morning on hold because of issues with my mother.

Mom had a difficult day. Mom cried all morning, I called the on call nurse and she refilled prescription Mom takes for agitation. I think it helped a little. Mom cried about her grandparents, I don’t know if she meant her maternal or fraternal grandparents. She cried because she thought her grandfather had ran away with another woman. I don’t know the woman’s name or anything, just that she thought he had ran away with someone besides her grandmother.

I finally got Mom calmed down enough to eat. She ate, took her meds, and then went to bed. I went back into her bedroom once to reassure her that I’m still here. I turned out the light in her room and in the hall, so that she could go to sleep. I think she’s asleep now, at least, I don’t hear her crying.

Usually, on Saturday I watch television after Mom goes to bed, but I don’t feel like doing that tonight. I’m tired, but not sleepy. I’ll see what I can get done while Mom’s asleep. She may not stay asleep very long or she may sleep all night.

No comments: