Thursday, November 10, 2011

Feeling like autumn in Las Vegas

Istijlál (Majesty), 7 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Thursday, November 10, 2011 about 2:20 PM Pacific Time

It’s beginning to feel like autumn in Las Vegas. Today the clouds cover the sky and hide the sun. It feels damp and slightly chilly. The temperature in the house is 75 degrees. It’s a depressing day. It’s a day that hints at the coming of winter.

It’s beginning to feel like fall in Las Vegas. This morning was chilly. Mom complained about the cold this morning. It didn’t feel cold to me. The morning felt damp, which suggested a chilly temperature.

It’s beginning to feel like autumn in Las Vegas. I don’t think we have reached freezing temperatures at night, but the leaves on my next door neighbor’s oak tree are beginning to change colors. It will soon be looking like fall in Las Vegas.

It’s beginning to feel like fall in Las Vegas. Each day I go out and look up at Mount Charleston. I’m looking for snow on the mountain. Every day I expect to see Mount Charleston’s crest covered with a layer of snow. One of these days, I won’t be disappointed. I’m looking forward to see the Mountain’s snow capped crest.

No comments: