Monday, November 07, 2011

Laundry Day in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 4 Qudrat (Power), 167 BE – Monday, November 7, 2011 about 3:12 PM Pacific Time

It’s Monday afternoon and the only thing I accomplished this morning was laundry. It took me 2 ½ hours to do three loads of laundry. The only cloths I washed today were mine. I still have some of Mom’s to do, but that will have to wait until Thursday. I still can’t use the washer here at home because it needs a sleeve to prevent the water from over flowing into the wall during the spin cycle.

I could get a lot more accomplished at home if I could do laundry here. I could do one or two loads a day and hang them on the line. I have a wonderful cloths line in my backyard. It’s circular and turns so that I can stand in one spot and hang cloths out.

I like the scent of cloths dried out doors. I remember my grandmother always hung her cloths outside to dry. They smelled so nice and fresh. I use fabric softener; however, I can’t use the fabric softener. When I hang cloths outside they have a nice aroma without using a scented laundry detergent or fabric softener.

No comments: