Sunday, July 31, 2011

A new week begins in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 19 Kalimát (Words), 167 BE – Sunday, July 31, 2011 about 2:38 PM Pacific Time

I new week begins, a new chance to achieve my writing goals and my housekeeping goals. I have a full week planned, four of those days I have to leave the house. On Tuesday and Thursday, I have laundry to do. I realized today, when I started gathered our cloths in the laundry baskets, I would have to spend two days at the laundromat.

I hope two days is all I have to spend washing cloths because I have other things to do beside laundry. If I do laundry in the morning, then I have a little time before Mom comes home. I do not accomplish much after Mom gets home, at least not while she is awake. After Mom goes to bed, I have a change to get work done.

On Monday, I have an errand to run and then on Wednesday or Friday do some shopping. There is no getting out of the errand or I would stay home all day Monday. Monday is August 1; I like to stay home on the first of the month because I have work online to do. I will get the important stuff accomplished; the rest will have to wait.

No comments: