Sunday, July 24, 2011

Making a grocery list

Jamál (Beauty), 12 Kalimát (Words), 167 BE – Sunday, July 24, 2011 about 11:48 AM Pacific Time

I began making a grocery list today. I have to buy a couple of items this week. The first thing on the list is hearing aid batteries. Mom has two hearing aids, so I have to buy enough batteries to last the next four weeks. Since I normally change the batteries once a week, I have to buy a pack of eight batteries.

I am not going to rely on my memory for the right battery size. The first thing on the grocery list is “Hearing Aid batteries size 312 BC312A 1.4V (AGX) (brown tab)”, so that I know precisely what batteries I need to get. I am checking online for some coupons, but I have not yet found any. I did fined batteries.com, but, since I do not have enough in my PayPal account to pay for them, I will buy the batteries in a grocery or drug store this time.

I have to do some comparison-shopping to see where I can save money on the batteries. I have to save as much money as possible because I need to have the drainpipe behind the washer raised to 42”. That is the next goal because I am tired of going to the laundromat when I have a working washer. The only problem is that the drainpipe overflows in the spin cycle.

No comments: