Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday afternoon in Las Vegas

Fidál (Grace), 19 Rahmat (Mercy), 167 BE – Monday-Tuesday, July 12, 2011 about 7:15 PM Pacific Time

It is late Tuesday afternoon and the sun is sinking in the west. I stayed home the entire day. This morning I spent 33.5 minutes dealing is one company. They kept switching me back and forth between departments and placing me on hold. I finally got things taken care of, not to my satisfaction, but I dealt with it.

Mom was in a good mood when she came home from the adult daycare center. She took her medication, ate something and went to bed. When I went in to remove her hearing aids from her ears, she was still in a good mood. In fact, she let me remove her glasses without a protest. Yes, my mother goes to bed wearing her glasses. After she is asleep, I go into her bedroom, take them off her and put them on the bedside stand. Normally, if I try to take them off when she goes to bed, she gets upset; therefore, I wait until she goes to sleep.

I do not go out in the evening any more. I would like to, but I cannot leave Mom alone. She gets tired at the daycare center and wants to go to bed earlier now. I stay home. I have not been to a nineteen-day Feast in several months. I would like to go to Feast. I miss going to Feast. I would also like to go to a poetry reading. Oh well, that is life.

No comments: