Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday afternoon in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 6 Kalimát (Words), 167 BE – Monday, July 18, 2011 about 12:55 PM Pacific Time

I look out my living room window and watch beautiful white clouds floating across the blue sky. Today is mostly cloudy, with an expected temperature of 105. This is normal for July, so I cannot complain. The last couple of weeks were extremely cool for this time of year.

The air conditioning is working, which is nice. I am not sure I could take the present temperatures if the air conditioning did not work. I do not know what the power bill will be this month. Last month it was over $200.00 and under $250.00, I expect this month’s bill to be more. Fortunately, I do not have to worry about the power bill until after July 28. After that date, I can go online and see how much the cool air is going to cost me. Until then, I will simply enjoy the temperature inside the house.

No comments: