Friday, July 01, 2011

The first Friday in July

Jalál (Glory), 9 Rahmat (Mercy), 167 BE – Friday, July 1, 2011 about 10:15 PM Pacific Time

It is the first Friday in July and there is a celebration of the arts going on in Las Vegas. I cannot go because I do not have anyone to sit with Mom. The only time I get out any more is during the day, when Mom is in the daycare center. Mom goes to the center Monday through Friday, so I can go out on those days.

Normally, I stay home on weekends, but tomorrow I will go pick up prescriptions while someone stays with Mom. I cannot stay out very long, so I will pick up the prescriptions and come home. Then I will stay home the rest of the weekend and on the Fourth of July. Mom does not go to the daycare center on the Fourth, so I will stay home as well.

No comments: