Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thoughts about a Three-day weekend

Jamál (Beauty), 14 Mulk (Dominion), 167 BE – Sunday, February 20, 2011 about 5:39 PM Pacific Time

Monday is President’s Day and the third day of a three-day weekend. The day the President’s Day sales end. The only store I entered this weekend was Walgreen’s pharmacy to pick up a prescription for my mother. I do not think I am leaving the house tomorrow, but it is possible if I have to pick up another prescription.

I have plenty of work here at home to do. In addition, I have to write some copy. I write blog ads and post them in Poet 999’s Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff. I did not make any blog post on either Wednesday, February 16, or Friday, February 18. Those were not good days. Any day I do not make a blog post of some type is not a good days.

I did not get any writing accomplished on those days. Usually I get a journal entry or a poem written, but I did not get any writing accomplished. I am tired and have been for several days. I am not sure why I am so tired, perhaps I am not sleeping well. This is not surprising because I have to listen for Mom, who wakes up crying in the middle of the night.

No comments: