Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I’m Hangin’ in

Fidál (Grace), 9 Mulk (Dominion), 167 BE – Tuesday, February 15, 2011 about 2:24 PM Pacific Time

This week I know how this cat feels, because I am feeling the same way. I am hanging in there and hoping that if the limb breaks or I let go the ground is soft. I think the biggest issue is the amount of work I have to do. For some reason I feel in a hurry to get everything accomplished.

I do not know why I feel pushed maybe it is because I work from home. I would love to get a job that would take me out of the house, but that is not possible at this time. I am my mother caregiver and I cannot afford to hire someone to take care of her. In addition, Mom has not responded well to winter, she does not do anything except sit on the couch or love seat covered with a blanket.

I keep the house as warm as possible, but it is not warm enough for Mom. This house has always been difficult to keep warm; unfortunately, Mom does not remember how difficult the house is to heat. Anyway, I am hanging in there and feeling like the cat in the picture.

Note about the picture: This picture came off a card someone sent me. I cannot find the card; I wish I could because I like the picture. This picture was on the outside of the card, but that is all I know about it.

No comments: