Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mom wants Fried Chicken

Jalál (Glory), 13 Mulk (Dominion), 167 BE – Saturday, February 19, 2011 about 1:00 PM Pacific Time

Mom wants fried chicken. Unfortunately, that is not on the menu for the rest of the week. It may be on next week’s menu if there are chick breasts or thighs in the Bountiful Blessings box I ordered from Angel Food Ministries at the beginning of February. I cannot remember everything that is included in this month’s box. Whenever I order the box, I read the contents, but after I order the box, I forget what type of meat it contains.

Perhaps I should worry about short-term memory lose, I don’t. I worry about paying the bills. I worry about affording prescriptions. I worry about how much the power the heat pump uses, but I don’t worry about food and I don’t worry about my own short-term memory. I also worry about whether I am spelling a word properly.

I think my biggest issue is stress, which may contribute to forgetfulness. I am under too much stress. I need to just chill out, sit down pray and meditate. A vacation would help, but that is out of the question at least until November, if ever.

No comments: