Friday, February 04, 2011

A Weary Day in Las Vegas

Jalál (Glory), 18 Sultán (Sovereignty), 167 BE – Friday, February 4, 2011 about 6:32 PM Pacific Time

Three stops and I am worn out. Today Mom and I went out to pick up a prescription I called in this morning. While we were out I picked up some day old bread (it was free) and went to the supermarket. After picking up the prescription and the food, we came home.

Those three errands completely wore me out. After arriving home, I carried the items into the house. There were several grocery bags full, but none of the stuff was heavy. I fixed use something to eat and then I sit down on the couch to rest. It took me about an hour to recover from those three errands.

The only long walk was in the grocery story. Either I need more exercise or I need to talk to my doctor about the experience. In the mean time, I think I will limit my errands to two different stores a day rather then three or more, especially if one of those stores is a supermarket. I do not have this problem when I go to one or two stores in a single day, so until I talk to my doctor I am simply going to be more careful.

No comments: