Sunday, February 13, 2011

After a cloudy morning in Las Vegas

Jamál (Beauty), 7 Mulk (Dominion), 167 BE – Sunday, February 13, 2011 about 1:47 PM Pacific Time

The sun finally showed its face. The day finally warmed up a little bit. Looking out my window, I can envision spring’s arrival. This morning, grayish dirty white clouds covered large patches of the sky. The clouds made the day appear cooler and the blue sky that peeked through the clouds did not help brighten my mood.

This afternoon looks brighter. It still feels a bit chilly because of a slight wind, but that does not dampen my positive outlook. The wind this afternoon is gentle and sometimes nonexistent. About fifteen minutes ago, I looked out the window and the limbs of the tree across the street waved gently. However, when I took some trash to the garage the wind was not blowing at all.

Beautiful afternoon
Morning clouds have disappeared
Intermittent wind

No comments: