Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I have a cell phone

Fidál (Grace), 4 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 167 BE – Tuesday, October 19, 2010 about 11:56 AM Pacific Time

I finally bought a cell phone in May 2010. I don’t know how I lived without one; it’s became invaluable especially when I’m out of the house and someone else is staying with Mom. I kept the landline because I need it when I’m away to call in. I also like the idea of having a phone I don’t have to answer.

My phone has a camera. I used it a couple of days ago to take some pictures of Mom and the cats. I still have to figure out how to sent the pictures to my e-mail so I can upload them to my blogs. I know the process can’t be difficult. I attempted to send one of the pictures to both of my e-mail addresses, but the process failed. I’m going to attempt it again, but not until I have read the instructions thoroughly a couple of times.

If I still can’t send then I’ll call technical support. I don’t like to call technical support unless I have to; however, I need to learn how to send my pictures to one of my e-mail address. I want to post my own pictures to my blog and I remember how to do it if I figure it out myself.

No comments: