Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday seems like a lost day

Kamál (Perfection), 3 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 167 BE – Monday, October 18, 2010 about 11:27 AM Pacific Time

Sunday seems like a lost day because I did not get much writing accomplished. I spent most of the day getting my online accounts in a spreadsheet and figuring out how much money or points were in each account. I wanted to know when I could have the points converted to merchandise or cash and when I could have the cash transferred to PayPal or request a check.

I converted the points in one account to a restaurant gift card, in another request a money transfer to my PayPal account, and from a third ordered a 2GB USB 2.0 GB Flash Drive. In addition, I set up the spreadsheet so that I have the account URLs, my login information, how much I have in the accounts, and the goal (either cash or merchandise) I am working towards.

Most of the accounts in the spreadsheet are survey websites. After due consideration, I have decided to unsubscribe to some of them. I am not sure which at this time. I will make that decision by the end of the year.

No comments: