Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursday was a relaxing day

Istiqlál (Independence), 3 ‘Izzat (Might), 167 BE – Friday, September 10, 2010 about 12:56 PM Pacific Time

I didn't know driving across Las Vegas could be so much fun. I spent five unhurried hours yesterday just relaxing. I went to the bank for a print out of my checking account. I went to Border's to buy writers' magazines. I went to the Baha'i Center on West Oakey. I went to Smith's Food & Drug store for groceries. I went to Panda Express for food. I had an enjoyable five hours away from care giving. I came back home relaxed and ready to take care of Mom.

Today I have to catch up on the things I didn't get done yesterday, but that is all right. I enjoyed myself just driving around Las Vegas. I think I may attempt a mini vacation again next month if I can find the money. This month I had five hours left on a grant I had to use up, so I took the five hours to relax and do some business. Mom didn't like it, but as a results I can take better care of Mom.

No comments: