Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Feast of Mashiyyat (Will) is tonight

Jamál (Beauty), 19 ‘Izzat (Might), 167 BE – Sunday, September 26, 2010 about 10:49 AM Pacific Time

The Feast of Mashiyyat (Will) is tonight at 7:30 PM. I made plans for Mom and me to attend, but now I'm not sure. Mom is having an especially difficult morning. The morning didn't start out like this. Mom was in a good mood when she woke up, but her mood suddenly changed. Mom's moods usually swing back and forth all day long, but this morning she seemed much more angry then usual.

When Mom's angry her anger increases if I offer to help, she doesn't want me in her room. Therefore, I check to make sure she is alright. The anger has pass for a little while, but I don't know how long this mood is going to last. Mom takes Alzheimer's medication, I think the medication is working, but I have to do a little more research.

We're going to the Feast tonight. Mom always enjoys feast and her mood is more positive after we attend. It's just getting her ready to attend. Mom likes to wear jewelry and she can't find some of her earrings. She had a couple of pairs yesterday, but I'm not sure where they are today. Mom moves them and then forgets where she puts the earrings.

No comments: