Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some days I just want to sit down and cry

‘Idál (Justice), 3 Mashíyyat (Will), 167 BE – Wednesday, September 29, 2010 about 2:22 PM Pacific Time

Some days I just want to sit down and cry. This is one of those days and I'm not sure why. It could be a combination of stresses. Stress is imbalance. Stress is disharmony. I'm under a lot of stress and this morning I encountered one more.

This morning transmission fluid leaked onto the ground. I looked out and saw liquid on the ground by the front wheel on the passenger side. I looked out a few minutes earlier and it wasn't there, but when I looked out after bringing the newspaper in the house there was liquid on the ground. It was a pinkish liquid, so I think it's transmission fluid. I'm going to take the car into the garage in the morning.

The problem is that I have no one to stay with Mom. I'm not sure Mom should go with me because it takes so long to work on the car and Mom gets impatient, but I don't think I can leave her by herself. Mom thinks she would be fine staying by herself, so I haven't mentioned anything about taking the car into the shop. Since I have to take Mom with me tomorrow, I'll wait until tomorrow to tell her.

No comments: