Friday, September 03, 2010

I am taking a day off next week

Istiqlál (Independence), 15 Asmá’ (Names), 167 BE – Friday, September 3, 2010 about 5:07 PM Pacific Time

I am taking a day off next week. Mom isn't going to like it because I am leaving here with a paid caregiver, but I need some down time from care giving. I have five hours left on a grant that I have to use this month, so I'm using it. I don't know what I will do yet; perhaps go to the park and write poetry.. I could go to the library or to a coffee shop.

I know five hours isn't an entire day, but it's time enough to recharge my batteries. I think I will take my prayer book, a reading book, and my journal. There is a park close to the house, that seems like a good place to go. I have my cell phone, so whoever is taking care of Mom can get in touch with me.

No comments: