Sunday, September 05, 2010

A Busy Sunday Morning

Jamál (Beauty), 17 Asmá’ (Names), 167 BE – Sunday, September 5, 2010 about 6:37 AM Pacific Time

This morning, I sifted all four litter pans and carried the used litter to the trashcan in the garage. While I was out there I noticed an old plastic trashcan with a huge hole in the bottom. A trashcan with a hole in it is of no use to me. I have to take that can to the curb on recyclable day with a note attached so the trash collectors will carry it away.

I prepared Mom's meds for the next seven days. I noticed that Mom is out of calcium tablets, so I began grocery list because I don't want to forget anything when I go to the store for he calcium tablets. The doctor recommended that she take two 600 +D tablets per day. Since Mom's insurance won't pay anything on the calcium tablets we have to buy them over the counter. I also changed the battery in Mom's hearing aid; we don't have to worry about hearing aid batteries for about five weeks.

I also wrote about 400 words this morning, I know that isn't very many words, but considering everything else I've accomplished that is good. I think Mom is still asleep, because I don't hear her waking up. I'll check on Mom when I go to get a cup of coffee.

For breakfast, I'm fixing scrabbled eggs and canned chicken. I still have a pound of bacon in the freezer, but we had bacon for breakfast everyday last week; so I want to start this week off with another type of meat.

No comments: