Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update on my doctor's appointment

Istijlál (Majesty), 16 ‘Izzat (Might), 167 BE – Thursday, September 23, 2010 about 5:13 PM Pacific Time

Mom and I went to Henderson today, I had an appointment for an ultrasound of my left breast. The mass had not grown, so that is good news. Mom lost an earring somewhere between leaving the house the doctor's office, which is bad news.

Mom is extremely upset and angry about the earring. I took her to a restaurant to eat this afternoon. She enjoyed the eating out and forgot about the earring for a little while; however, she remembered the lost earring after we arrived home. She is upset, angry, and crying about the earring. I gave her $20.00 to buy a new pair of earrings, so in a couple of days I will take her shopping for a pair of earrings.

Today was a mixed bag; I am relieved because the mass in my breast has not grown. I am stress because Mom lost the earring and is still angry about it. I hope tomorrow is better for Mom and she does not lose another earring.

No comments: